2010년 10월 27일 수요일

IAT320 - Body interface :: Responsive Environment >> Wooden Mirror

:: Wooden Mirror ::
       This is the project that I found while I was surfing through the web. This project is interesting in a way that it create digital pixels, using physical elements (wood). Also, this project was built in 1999 by Daniel Rozin.

       Usually, when I think about idea of responsive environment, I think of physical element as input and digital element as output, but in this case, it's opposite and I think that is why I feel it is interesting. This project opened up my mind a bit on how can responsive environment be used so widely. 

       And, this is link to how the wooden mirror actually works (tried to upload a movie, but it kept getting me an error so I'm just posting a link here) ::
       http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZysu9QcceM

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기