2010년 11월 22일 월요일

IAT320 - Body interface :: Physical Interactive Skin >> Sketch 2 Progress

* Since, I did not have a group, I had to work by myself *




Very, first task I started to work on was refining the sketch and working on schematic for the circuits after getting feedbacks and  advice from Greg and Jinsil.






During the process, I had to reduce the number of LEDs, because I had too many LEDs for single PWM input channel, and also it would be way too much work amount for one person to handle.


Also, I had a solution for my sensor (I was having problem with sensor, because rotational sensor was not suitable for the project, since it was hard to be rotated using human's breath, and also it only rotates up to certain degrees.); Jinsil pointed out the sound sensor that I can make that can replace the rotational sensor, So I started to work on schematic as soon as I get the all the materials from Lee's electronics.


** On Nov. 16th 2010 **

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기