2010년 11월 22일 월요일

IAT320 - Body interface :: Physical Interactive Skin >> Sketch 2 Progress

* Since, I did not have a group, I worked by my self *






After completing any preceding tasks, I started to sew on the actual T - shirts


[First try on sewing]




* I failed to get sensor working on first try, so I had to take them off and start again



[Second try on sewing]




* I did some experiments on placement, colour, and number of LEDs


[Finalized version of sketch]









 [Circuit of sensor]



 [LEDs' connected together]



As I sewing, I experimented few more things


     number, place, color of LEDs
     design
     placement of each component




Sewing process took me really long hours.. since I had no previous experience, except simple soft-circuit assignment :(


So, the project, itself is not very visually impressive, but it works!


* ~ Nov.22nd 2010 *

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기